Sunday, December 4, 2022

Reincarnation Sama no Daibouken Chapter 18- Finale of the Finale- Human versus God!

 

This is story is stupid, made for fun, and there is no reason to take it in any serious manner. 

This is the sequel story to "Homo Sama no Daibouken".

The Siberian pedophile walked at the streets, holding an umbrella at his right hand, and at his left hand he held an ice cream cup. It had chocolate taste with a secret ingredient which was of course… not cum for once! With that he attracted all the cute kids to his house for raping them. "Hans! What are you doing?!" called the knight. "Stop raping kids for once!"

"But Heart!!!! My libido is still burning!"

"The tsar will burn you if you won't come, now!!!!"

"There will be an orgy at least?"

"Yes there will."

"With kids?"

"No."

"Fine… I'm coming…."

 

The tsar Sergey gathered all of his loyal knights; Yuri, Heart, Richard, Analious, Maxim, and of course Hans the pedophile. "Heart, I think you should tell them." Said Sergey.

"Men, do you have a memory about someone named Yotam?" asked Heart the other knights.

"He was a gay?" asked Richard.

"He was… that's not the point! Do you have any memory about someone called by that name?"

"Wait!" realized Maxim. "I start to remember! But no! It is impossible! I remember knowing him, but also remember a great war which we all were killed there!"

"But how?! I remember it as well! But we are alive NOW!" said Yuri "What's going on?!!!!"

"You see… That war never happened in our time…" explained Heart. "It will actually take place eleven years in our future. We all died during that timeline, except me. I will die a few days later, after meeting Hikaru. Hikaru, Yotam, Gon, they are all friends who eventually fought Homo Sama, the one who started that war." "To put it simply, if we won't do anything now, the time will repeat itself and we'll all die."

"No I don't want to die!!! There are so many kids I haven't raped yet!!!" complained Hans.

"Listen men! That's the plan! We'll venture to Renpuar! Save Yotam and Gon, and of course our asses! For the kids who still didn't taste yet Hans' dick! For the fangirls who needs Yuri alive! And For the people who need to call Richard "Dick" because the hell I know how it is the same name!" roared the tsar.

"Yeah!!!! For our ass!!!!"

So now I have to deal with the Russians…. Rabbi, Akira, Jacob… do something! I swear I'll kill the god who gave the Russians' memory back!!!!  

 

During the morning Gon and Yotam finally fucked each other at their favorite gas station's toilets. "Gon, do you have a plan?" asked Yotam.

"Don't talk for now! I can finally fuck your ass! Sex while you are alive is so much different than being dead!"

"Is it really that different?" asked Hikaru from behind the door.

Gon came inside Yotam's ass. "Yeah it is totally different. You guys were never been dead so you won't know, but something there doesn't feel right."

Yotam moaned and the all of the gas station's customers could hear him. "Yeah like you are dead inside…"

"Well… you are dead" giggled Mai.

Yotam and Gon came out of the toilet cell "So, what's the plan?" asked Yotam.

"For now we have to go to school and think about that" said Sora. "We still have a whole year until Vigoria will rule the country, right?"

Gon smiled "To relive the best year I had in my life with my husband and my best friends and their daughter, what a great feeling"

"Just don't say anything about me. I'll say in public that my dad is older brother twin." said Sora.

 

Both of the Russians and Jacob, Akira, and Rabbi arrived at Renpuar. Finally, something will go in my side. Go Rabbi go!!!!!!!!!

"How the hell we are going to meet R34, I mean, Homo Sama?! Rabbi, what's the plan?! There is no way that he'll meet us! Now he has no memories of us!"

"Don't worry Akira, I have an idea!" Rabbi whispered at his and Jacob's ears the plan.

"Are you insane?!!!!" raged Akira. "We'll get arrested for that for our whole life!"

"That's exactly how we'll get to meet him!"

"What about the ethical side?" asked Jacob. "That's pretty cruel to do that you know…"

"Yahoveh will forgive us don't worry! It is for a good purpose!" Well yeah… I'll forgive you, but even I have to say the things you are going to do are crazy and cruel.

Akira climbed up the stairs of a random building to the top story. He took out his sniper, and shot at random people at their houses with aiming carefully. He killed Yossi Fade who was at his lab. Meanwhile, Jacob took an RPG and shot at random garage. Sadly nobody was killed since Jacob was untrained with firearms. But…. The garage was owned by Bruno. Jacob managed to destroy Bruno's engine oil supply for his whole life by mistake, and Bruno lost hope that he won't drink it in the next five minutes and committed a suicide. Rabbi took a knife and stubbed to death random people. Shmulik who was Yotam's father was killed. Who cares about that shitty homophobe?! He deserves that!!!! In under an hour those three murdered 300 people.

"Did you hear that bombing?!" called Rikka.

"Rikka! Go check it, you are still in your butterfly form!" said Homo Sama.

"Yes master Raven!"

Rikka returned quickly "Master Raven, there are three insane people who murders people! One of them is very skilled with guns!"

"Crap… now I have to do my job as an officer…" Homo called all of the other policemen "Arrest those murderers, and bring them alive to me at all costs!"

The other policemen were afraid more of Homo than those three insane people. But eventually they arrested Rabbi, Jacob, and Akira with now issues. They gave in right on the spot; after all, their plan was to get arrested by Homo Sama.

Akira, Jacob, and Rabbi were taken to the infamous room of the police station where Homo punishes everyone we wishes for. Rikka, Kaisa, Zubi, and Nathan were there along with Homo Sama for the serious matter. "Why did you that?!" Homo aimed his gun at them.

"Elishah!!!! It is really that you!!!!!" Rabbi dropped a tear.

"Who the hell is Elishah?! You are talking nonsense!" said Zubi.

"Then Homo Sama! You are Homo Sama!!!!"

"Huh?! Homo Sama is the saint who died 2000 years ago! This is master Raven!"

"Zubi, no, wait. I'm really Homo Sama" he said. "How do you know that?!"

"We came from the future" explained Rabbi "You saved me and Jacob from famine."

"And you were my cow!"

"We came to tell you" Rabbi continued "You must kill Hikaru Kurosetto, he is your nemesis who killed you three times in the futu-" Homo took his gun and shot at the three of them and killed them. No!!!!!!!!!! Rabbi!!!!!! What I'm going to do now?!!!!

"Nobody will tell me what to do! But it really bugs me! How do they know that I'm Homo Sama?! Zubi, Kaisa, Nathan, Rikka, come with me. Rikka, can you change back into your human form?"

"Of course. The butterfly ability's second feature is to fight as well. Are we going to fight?"

"Maybe. And maybe not. Depends on what Hikaru says."

Master Raven, how should we call you now?" asked Nathan.

"Homo Sama. It was always my name. The fact that those shitty people know that may imply that they are really from the future. And if such a future exists, it might mean that we all were friends out there."

I decided that I have no choice now. It is the time to kill Hikaru with all I have. Now that I've lost Rabbi and the others, I have to fight with a god power. I am going to the human world.

 

"Hikaru!!!!!!!!" called Heart who came with the other Russians to the school.

"Heart?! Do you have your memories?" Hikaru asked.

"Yeah it is a long a story. We came to save you." Then he saw Yotam and Gon. "Yotam!!!! Gon!!!!!!!!"

Gon hugged him "Listen guys, I know I tried to kill you in the future, I'm sorry."

"No, no, it was all of Homo Sama's faults! You were the victim!"

"When I think about that, is it really Homo Sama's fault?" pointed Sora.

"Sora what are you saying?! You know how many people he killed?! Millions! Even Henry died because of him!" Mai scolded her.

"Henry died because of Yahoveh. Isn't Yahoveh created Homo so he could do whatever he wishes for? Think about that, he revived him over and over just to kill us and murder people. When I saw Homo die, it was if like he was a puppet."

"No way… so if what you are saying is correct, then Homo is just a pawn of the gods?" said Yotam.

Fuck!!!!!!!!! They realized!!!!!!

"So I'm just a pawn?" Homo showed up with his friends and dropped a tear. "All my reincarnations were just a game of the gods?!". He couldn't take the shock and fell on his butt. I finally arrived. I showed my form of the Human World; 30 meters height giant, with big arms, and a beard long as Zakk's dick. I decided to take all of us; me, Homo's gang, The Russians, and Hikaru's shitty family and Yotam and Gon into another dimension. The other humans shouldn't know about the gods. 

"My boy, Homo Sama, I'm sorry, but it doesn't mean I don't love you."

"That voice…" realized Yotam. "I remember you! You are Yahoveh!"

"Oh Yotam. Foolish boy. It was so cute scene when Zubi and Rikka killed you in the future!"

"So there is a future! We actually fought each other in the future?!" asked Zubi. I decided to give him, Rikka, Kaisa, and Nathan their memories back. "No… No way! All those did happen! Because of the gods?!!!"

"Sora, Kaisa, Nathan, King Sergey! Stand behind us! You don't have ability. We are going to kill the gods!" said Gon. "I refuse to be a puppet!"

"Who could have thought? Allying with enemies of the past… Gon, Hikaru, Mai, Yotam, and the Russians. I refuse to be controlled by some deities!" Zubi went into the front. The other fighters went into fighting stance.

"You fools!!!!!!!!! Do you think you have a chance against gods?! I'm Yahoveh! The creator of this world!!!!!"

"We won't know unless we try! Gang Bang Attack!!!!!!" Yotam shot his super beam at me. I deflected it with my arms.

"If that won't work then get this!!!!" Yuri shot his special arrow at me. However the outcome was obvious. "It… did nothing!". Of course it did nothing! You are facing against GOD!!!! Maxim tried his strength and slashed me with his blades. I didn't put too much pressure on him; if I'll break his blades even god like me will die. But then I felt that I warped by something sticky; I had a bit trouble to move.

"Sticky… Water…" said Homo with a silent voice. "I refuse to be your pawn!!!! I'm Homo Sama!!!!!!! I have my own personality! My own desires! I won't be controlled by you!!!!". That poor thing. Even Yotam and Gon felt empathy for him. I'll have to explain him.

"Homo, listen, I shall explain you why you were created. When I created the humans two million years ago, I realized something weird. I made a mistake! Gays were created by a glitch in the software. It was an issue, since for every nine straights one gay was created. As you all know, people can't breed with someone with the same sex. It was a big issue, as the population could massively decrease. Then I got the idea, I had enough budget to create one person with unique traits, that person was you." "I gave you the ability to impregnate men. This is how humanity was saved after the Great Flood. You were Noah who saved humanity. Every Jewish person is your descendant."

"Wait…. So Homo Sama is my ancestor?" asked Yotam.

"I and the master are family?!" rejoiced Nathan.

"When I think about that… yes. You are." I explained. "But I underestimated the humans. They bred like rabbits! There were too many of them eventually!!! That's why I turned Homo into a crueler that what I initially planned and led him to kill people for fun! Eventually it was a fun game to see the humans kill each other! Hahahahah!!!!!!!!"

"You… don't you have a bit of empathy to Homo Sama?!" raged Mai. "You call him "your boy" but in the end he was just a puppet for you!!!"

"Shut up woman!!! You are the one I hate the most! Because of you my boy died! You who saved husband for a certain death by him at his prison! If you hadn't brought Boomer then Hikaru couldn't escape! And then when you told him that my boy is going to kill him! I hate you!!!!!!!!!!!!" "Homo Sama is my boy! Like you'll understand what is god love to his boy! It is way stronger than a parent love to child!!!!!"

Hikaru took a step forward. Then a shining ray hit me. "Finally, they came!"

"What came?!" wait, I can't feel the other gods' presence. "Loki?! Horus?! Amaterasu?! Where are you?!"

"I'm right here.". I heard Loki's voice, but it was Yotam's lips that moved. What?! No way! "That's right Yahoveh! We won't be your puppets!" said Loki. "Sora's new ability, talking to the gods has activated. We decided to give our powers to the humans to finally defeat you!"

"You made a mistake, Yahoveh." said Horus from Zubi's body. "Gods are weaker in the human world. That's why going into the human world is a risky move. But, now we have the shell of humans to protect us, with the full power of gods!"

No!

"Charge!!!!!!" called Amaterasu from Mai's body.

"Geyzer Blaster!!!!!" Gon shot his move. With the power of gods it can't miss. I have no choice but to defend. I crossed my arms to block the attack. Then I saw a giant butterfly above my head, it was Zubi's ability.

"Zubi! Take this power up!" called Mai. That ability to power up others!!!!!!

"Thanks, Mai! Haaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!"

Then I was punched from my back side. It was Heart and Yotam, they both punched me. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Kaisa dropped a tear. "We wrong all this time. This is how we human should behave. To work together, even if the enemy is our creator. No violence, no rape, no abuse, not anymore. I swear to god that I won't do it from today on."

"Heh, god is in front of you." giggled Sora. "Go!!! Dad!"

"Go!!!! Homo Sama!!!!" cheered him Nathan.

"Can you stand, Homo Sama?" Hikaru gave him a hand.

"Yeah. Hikaru, I'm sorry."

"No rape from today on, right?"

"Yeah. I have enough great buddies to have sex with. To do it with someone you care about it is way better than random people."

Hikaru summoned a gigantic sword with a dragon sealed on it. Both he and Homo held it together. "Yahoveh, your evil deeds ends today, to a world with no gods!" Hikaru said and slashed me. I felt the power of the blade tears me apart with a power stronger than 1000 suns. No!!!!!! Who will tell the chronicles of this world without me?! No!!!!!!!!!!! I'm dying!!!!!! Arghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

 

FIN         

Truck Isekai- Chapter 2- Go Straight to Jail, Dickhead!

  This story will be probably very short. I assume it will be no longer than six chapters. Therefore, I didn't feel the need to open a n...