Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Truck Isekai- Chapter 2- Go Straight to Jail, Dickhead!

 

This story will be probably very short. I assume it will be no longer than six chapters. Therefore, I didn't feel the need to open a new website for it (As I did with my currently ongoing 'Pokemon Blaze and Furukawa'. Enjoy my latest work 'Truck Isekai' at the website of 'Homo Sama no Daibouken'.

The something I hit was a cat. I'm sure of it. Cat! Cat! Cat! It must be that! So what? There is just bit of blood on my front window. See, it is just a cat. Then I noticed something weird was covering my right side mirror. I couldn't figure out what it was at first, but then I came to conclusion that it is just a bird. I must have run over one as well. Got dammit, since people started feeding bird they became stupid as fuck. So it just looks like a human finger. IT- IS- A- BIRD!!!!! Meital, I'm coming for your birthday!!! I started thinking how much I want to come inside Roxanne… she is my dream girl…. No! No thinking about that now! I have a wife and kids! I can't cheat on them! Still…. Roxanne was so hot…

"Mietal!!!" I called and ran to hug her. "I'm sorry I'm late!"

She ran toward me but then stopped "Dad! Take a shower! You stink! You have the scent of a dead person!"

"Meital!" my wife scolded her "Your dad has a job that is a bit different. You can't say that! Apologize! Now!"

"No! I'm fine with the scent of trash, but I won't suffer the scent of death!" Meital went to her friends and refused to talk to me. I'll have to put discipline on her at home. She won't talk to her father like that!

 

We left the school. "How did you get here? By a bus?" Anat asked.

"Oh no, I got here with the trash truck of Amihai."

"Oh, how nice of him to give you a ride."

"No, no, he lent me the truck. I drove here by myself."

"You did what?!!!!!!" Anat face changed into a deep red. She seemed to be really angry. "You don't have a license for driving a truck!"

"Yeah, but I must have done the job. Amihai was sick, so I had to do the job instead. Otherwise I'll get screwed and I won't get a pay. It is for our family."

"I guess you are right. Arghhhhhhhh!!!!!!" it seemed she noticed something. "Yosef, look, there is something weird on your truck!"

I took a look as well. Oh no…. a dead person…. on the top of my truck. He was missing a finger. His head was about to detach from his body. He looked like a high school teenager. Wait! I notice that school uniform! It is of Yaoitobara School. Is that the thing I run over?! It is a wonder how he did not fell off during the drive. No!!!! Is that make me a killer?! Not only that, in a hit and run accident. Fuck! Fuck! Shit! I must hide the body! That kid never existed!

"Stop right there!!!!!!" called one man. He was wearing a blue uniform. He was accompanied by another one. Shit!!!! He is a policeman!!!! "Is that truck is yours?"

"Oh no. It is not mine." I said the truth. Although it was a truth that was created in order to hide the real truth.

"So you stole it?!!!!"

"No. It is not mine."

"Don't try to hide things. We saw you hitting the kid. We were following you the entire time."

Shit!!!! My truth made things even worst! I should have known!

"Give me your driver license!" The policeman insisted.

I have to get him off of my ass somehow! "Oh, it is at home. I forgot today to bring it with me."

"Fine, I'll play it in your game. Let's go to your house so you can show me that."

Shit!!!! Of course I won't find anything there! I don't have a license!

"Get in the car! Now!". One policeman was driving the car, and the other one sat next to me. My life is my worst position ever. I blinked once, and then I saw something weird.

"Roxanne… I'm getting bored of you…" said one man who looked like a noble. "Your qualities are not as they have been before… I'll have to sell you."

"Yes… master…." She bowed while being naked.

What's going on…? I blinked again and found myself and found myself with the policemen in front of my house. "Now, give me your driver license."

I made a show that I was searching for it. But of course I won't find it! I don't have it! "I think it was stolen…"

"Stop with the lies! Your house looks perfectly fine for a house which had a burglary supposedly a few hours ago!". He put handcuffs and legcuffs on me. "Not enough that you killed the kid in hit and run accident, you were driving without a license, and even tried to lie to an officer! You will be arrested for long time you piece of shit!!!!"

 

The sentence was not very long. The kid I've killed was named Jin Goshu. His parents were crying. I got the worst possible judgment; 25 years in jail and maybe more if the judge will change his mind just to make fun of me. One orange haired officer was laughing in the background. "Zubi, this guy has a potential. He might be fat and ugly, but he can become sexy if we'll train him." Is he talking about me?

"Oh… he could be very promising. But we'll have to win the elections first…"

Promising for what?!!!!

 

"I want to divorce…" Anat talked to me while I was in the prison for already a month.

"What?! Anat, please! No!!!! You are the only thing I have! The food here is disgusting! My cell is full with rapists and killers! I have to pee and shit on myself because there is no toilet here!!!!"

"You did it for yourself…. I can't be associated to a somehow who got life sentence. You have to think on Meital's and Orly's future! How people will treat them with a father which is also a killer?"

"But what about me?!!!!"

"You have to be a good father for one last time. Do it, please?"

"Oh… you are finally breaking up?" came a hot dude with spiky blond hair, wearing sunglasses. He looked around at his early twenties.

"Who are you?!!!!!" I knew he wasn't on my side.

"Oh you see…" he kissed Anat in her lips. "That's answers your question, right?"

"We are getting married next month." Anat said.

"You were cheating on me?!!!!!". I finally realized! It was the plan of Anat all along! That's the reason she wanted me to work with Amihai, she is the one who told him to give me his truck, she wanted from the start to divorce me! But she couldn't find a reason! So she tricked me, and let me to put myself in jail! That asshole!!!!!!! That bitch!!!!!!!! I hate her! I hate her!!!! Because of her my life is in shit!!!!! "I don't want to see you ever again! I'll divorce you! I have Roxanne anyway!!!!!"

 

That night I fell asleep in my cell. During my dream I found myself in huge castle. I saw one boy, wearing armor. Wait… isn't he… no! He is dead! I killed him myself. Oh well… it is a dream anyway.

"Jin Goshu, my knight" said one old king "You did a wonderful job defeating those monsters."

"Thank you very much my king" bowed Jin "I couldn't have done this without the sword you gave me."

"I shall reward you as my thanks. What would you like to have?"

"Nothing in particular. I don't have any needs. It would be the best if I could return to my world, but it seems impossible."

"True. Not even my money can bring you back to your world. Then I have the perfect present for you." He clicked his fingers. "Roxanne!!!"

"What is it, my master?" the woman came in. The Roxanne I've known.

"Listen well Jin Goshu, This woman; Roxanne is going to be your wife. She is a slave, but I hope you'll treat her well. Not as a slave, but as a partner for your life. Cherish her."

"She is so beautiful and adorable." said Jin. "But don't you want to keep her for yourself?"

No! Roxanne is mine! And mine only!

"You see… I bought her as a slave. I wished to fuck her. But since I'm old my dick refuses to erect. I want her to be happy. I trust you Jin, so I'll give you her. Of course, it depends on Roxanne as well. I won't give her to someone she isn't interested in."

"Jin, will you let me leave you if it doesn't seem to work between us?" asked Roxanne.

"Of course." Jin blushed "It is my honor to be your husband."

"In the country I was born in we call people in their surname first. Is it okay for me to call you like that, Goshujin Sama?"

"Of course! I'll make you happy!"

Why is he getting married to such a beautiful girl while I'm in jail?!!!! Fucking shit! Oh well… it is a dream anyway… Jin Goshu is dead anyway…  Wait… Could it be… that you pass to a different world if you were hit by a truck? Those dreams are too complicated to be dreams… I can remember Roxanne clearly from the dreams I had a month ago… I have to test it somehow… But I can't test it on myself… I'll get in jail for that, but they can do nothing about it anyway… I have life sentence already. I have to wait for the opportunity to test it…

I woke up at the morning. "Wake up slaves!!!!!" called one man. "Get inside the trucks! All of you are going into a different prison, to serve our lord, Homo Sama Sama. Move your asses and serve him!" who knew I could test it so soon…      


Truck Isekai- Chapter 2- Go Straight to Jail, Dickhead!

  This story will be probably very short. I assume it will be no longer than six chapters. Therefore, I didn't feel the need to open a n...