Saturday, June 24, 2023

Truck Isekai- Chapter 1- The Incident

 

This story will be probably very short. I assume it will be no longer than six chapters. Therefore, I didn't feel the need to open a new website for it (As I did with my currently ongoing 'Pokemon Blaze and Furukawa'. Enjoy my latest work 'Truck Isekai' at the website of 'Homo Sama no Daibouken'.

"Yosef, you are fired!!!! How could you do that?!!!!" my boss screamed at me and released his anger on me. That asshole! I did nothing wrong! "Our client was very important!" he continued. "All you had to do is to negotiate a deal with him. But instead just because he said a few words which you didn't like you punched his face!!!"

"No!!!! I quit! I won't let you fire me! I won't suffer your humiliating behavior toward me!" I'm such a genius; I showed that asshole who is the real man here! I took my car and went home to my beautiful wife Anat, and my two my beloved daughters Orly and Meital. Well, to put it technically, Anat isn't the prettiest woman ever; some will even say that she is ugly. But for me it doesn't matter. She is beautiful for me, and that's what important. We were dating for three years when we were both young at one of the lesser known colleges of Renpuar. When I saw her for the first time, I knew she is the one for me. Her green eyes, her bowl hairstyle, and the way she was so dedicated to her studies. She was perfect. I was blessed that she agreed to date me, and even marry me. When we were both at age 30 she finally gave birth to Orly, and two years later I was blessed again with Meital. Now both of us are forty years old. Orly and Meital are already at elementary school. Can you actually believe how blessed am I?

When I returned home, I made a dinner to my daughters and let them to eat them well. I waited until they'll fall asleep to talk with my wife. After all, I don't have a job anymore. I explained this to my wife.

 

"Wait… wait… am I hearing right?" asked Anat. It seems she didn't understand. "You were fired, right?"

"Yes."

"So instead you quit your job because of your ego, right?"

"Yeah. You seem worried. Don't worry about the money. We'll have a compensation payment for six months."

"You idiot!!!!!! Son of the bitch!!!!!" she screamed at me. How dare she curse my mother?! I tried to stay calm and to understand why she said that.

"What did I do wrong?!!!!"

"Your problem is not knowing WHY you were wrong!". There it is again, her typical answer to situations like that…. Why do all women say that?! How am I supposed to know where I was wrong…

"Still, explain it to me…"

"You won't get a compensation payment…"

"What?! When you are getting fired you must get one! You are talking nonsense!"

"He didn't fire you. Well, he did, but then you said you quit."

…. Shit!!!!!!! I realized what I just did! Fuck!!!!!!! I'm such an idiot!!!!! All of because my big mouth and my ego!!! Fuck! Shit!

"Just because of your ego… our income is getting cut by half! How will we pay Orly's and Meital's afternoon lessons?! And you are smoking as well! Who will pay that?!"

No! Don't touch my tobacco! But of course I can't say that! Shit!!!!! "Meital's birthday is coming next month. So let's pass on that."

She kicked my balls. "Don't dare saying that!". She took my cigarettes. "You have two left. Enjoy those two. They are your last forever."

No!!!!! But of course I can't say that. "Let's cut on our food then!"

"Fine. Your food then."

"What?!!!!!"

"You put it on us. You'll eat from now only one sandwich per day, and that will be only thing you'll eat for a day."

"Are you insane?! I'll die!!!!"

"You have a lot of fat anyway. It is a good opportunity to lose that."

That asshole! I know I'm fat. So what?!!! How is it my fault?!!!!! So I made a mistake! This is no reason to ruin our relationship!!

"I'll get a job tomorrow. I'll do whatever it takes. Anat, I love you. I don't want to ruin our relationship. I'm sorry!!!" I was about to cry, but man cannot show to his woman his weakness in front of her. I have to be strong. No more tobacco. For Anat, Orly, and Meital.

Anat realized how bad she treated me right now. "I'm sorry as well. I shouldn't have said that…". That's what I love about her. She knows to admit her mistakes. "Want to have sex?" she asked. "The girls are sleeping. It is a good chance.". I grabbed her chest and took her to bed while holding her at my arms. The sex was amazing. Even as forty years old woman, Anat knows how to satisfy me her top tier inner parts and her pink pyramids. I didn't know at the time it will be the last time ever I'll have sex with her…

 

During the morning I went right away to search for a job. As my job before I was fired was working at insurance company, I searched for another company to work for. I tried the first company 'Deal with you Momma'. Quite a childish name, and it is a wonder how they have clients, but the name is not important; I need a job, now!

…. I should have known better… it won't be as easy to get a job.

"How about no?" the interviewer slammed with his fist on the table. "Listen Yosef; I don't mean to be rude, but we were told not welcome you. We've heard how punched a client because of your tantrum."

"It was one time mistake! It won't happen here! I promise!"

"You really think we can trust that? 'Deal with your Momma' has its reputation to maintain. We can't let you work for us. The company you worked for yesterday is in a big problem because of you."

"You!!!! You are…."

"Oh, you are going to punch me as well? Do it Yosef, just do it. It will show more reasons not to welcome you."

Damn it! I left. I'll find another company. When I left the building I found myself in a meadow. The trees were green and shiny.

"Roxanne is one of the best whores ever!" said one person you looked suspicious.

"Yeah I'll kill her master and fuck her hard!" said his friend who had a horn on his head.

"Damn I saw one painting of her… she is so sexy… I want to bang her so much…"

Who is Roxanne? I blinked my eyes and found myself at the big city. Was I dreaming? I went to company after company, but none of them welcomed me. The day has passed, full with disappointments. At 8:00 PM I returned home. I opened the door and then saw one blond woman, with enormous breasts naked sitting on a bed with a white sheet. "Is it to your liking? Master?" she asked. I somehow knew; she is Roxanne. I pulled my arm to grab those beautiful mountains.

"Yosef!" someone was calling me. "Yosef!!!! Yosef!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I blinked again and saw Anat.

"Anat… what are you doing here?" I asked.

"What are you doing?! You were standing here for five minutes like a pole."

"Oh I'm sorry…". So Roxanne was just a dream? I'm starting to see things. As if I saw a different world… "Anat. I'm sorry." I sat on couch. "Nobody will welcome to me for working."

"It is okay. Just find a work at something. Even working at trash will do."

Wait… what…

"Listen. I talked to my brother, Amihai, you know he works as trash truck driver, right?"

No… don't dare saying it… please… no!

"He said that he'll welcome you as his colleague. He needs someone to help him with the cans."

No!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the worst job ever!!!!!!!!!  

 

I had to wake up at the shittiest time of the morning; 4:00 AM. Since we have to complete empting the cans of five big neighborhoods before the schools' time starts, we have to start working at 5:00 AM. I understand this; since I'm myself get annoyed when a trash track blocks the entire street for fifteen minutes which feels like an eternity when I'm rushed to get my workplace right in time. But still, it sucks!

As each day passed I felt more and more like a loser; working for only three hours each day, holding in my hands the shit the people shot out of their disgusting anus, and what do I earn from this? Only a tenth out of pervious income of my honored job. People tend to say that "All jobs are treated equally". Those people probably never worked in the trash. I tended to say this as well, but no more!

"So, who are you voting for?" asked Amihai at one day. Oh yeah, soon the presidential elections are coming.  

"I'm not really into politics." I answered.

"I'm probably going to vote to Vigoria."

"Aren't those are bunch of insane gays?"

"You could say that. But their leader, Raven Hulk is going to help for all of the gays in the world. He will create a better future for gays at Renpuar."

"Amihai, I didn't know you are gay."

"No, no. I'm not. But a friend of mine is one. I want him to walk proudly and not hide."

"Well, I don't care for the outcome. Left and right, they are both of the same in the end. But I'll vote for Vigoria for you."

"Thanks buddy! Do you want to drink something at the night? We are working together for a month already. We are good friends, aren't we?"

"Yeah we are. But I don't have money for that you know…"

"Then it is on me. I'll pay. Just don't get crazy with your orders."

I ordered just a cola at the night. Amihai on the other hand, drunk like insane person. He drunk fucking three bottles of Vodka. He said he will be fine, so I believed him.

 

… He wasn't fine. At the morning he couldn't get up from his bed. "Can you do the job for today alone?" he asked.

"I don't have a license for a truck…"

"It will be fine… it works basically the same as driving a car. Believe me."

I decided to do to job for today alone. I'll have to be quick. Meital has a birthday today at her school. She anticipated for this for weeks already, and wanted me to come as well. However, by doing it alone I have double the work to do.

The time was already 10:00 AM. It is getting late. I must get in time to Meital's birthday! It already started. I finally finished with the work at 10:15 AM. Meital, I'm coming! Daddy is on the way! I pushed the gas and drove like crazy. I felt hitting something when I was on my way. I didn't see it though because I was messaging something on my phone to Anat that I'm on my way while I was driving. It probably must be cat or something… right? Right?!!!!                               


Truck Isekai- Chapter 2- Go Straight to Jail, Dickhead!

  This story will be probably very short. I assume it will be no longer than six chapters. Therefore, I didn't feel the need to open a n...