Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Reincarnation Sama no Daibouken Chapter 16- The Rebirth of Old World

 

This is story is stupid, made for fun, and there is no reason to take it in any serious manner. 

This is the sequel story to "Homo Sama no Daibouken".

"Yahoveh! Have you gone mad?!!!! What the hell do you think you are doing?!!!" called Atem. "This isn't what we agreed about!"

I shot a dark purple lighting spear through his stomach. "As I said, all of you are under my control! I finally gained my powers back! All I needed was one soul to get rebirth multiple times! This is what charged my abilities back to their former selves"

"You mean Homo Sama?! So, all the games we had on his life were just part of your plans?!"

"Indeed! All of your games were just to my benefit!"

"You are no different than Satan then! You called him "your boy" but then he was just a pawn for you!"

"Silence! Don't you dare defame him! He IS my boy! So he just was part of a bigger plan, so what?! It doesn't make him any less important to me!". I noticed something fishy. Where is Amaterasu? Oh well, it doesn't matter. I don't have time to care about her.

"Guys!" called Horus. "Let's kill Yahoveh! He may be stronger now, but he still one god! We can defeat him together!" and so, the hundreds of gods charged to attack me. These fools!!!!

 

Meanwhile at midnight Rabbi, Akira, and Jacob were brought to the noble rich guy who shot at them. He is going to have fun with them. They saw that their legs were treated by bandage. He needs them to be alive so he could rape them for years. The noble was a sexy man at his early twenties. "You!" the rich noble pointed at Rabbi "Take off my pants and suck my dick!"

"No please no! I belong to Homo Sama alone! I don't want to be your slave!"

"I know! That's why I called you! I know you belong to him. How fun would it be to have a netorare on Homo Sama?!" he laughed. "Take off my pants with your dirty mouth!"

"Like the Hell-"

"Rabbi!" Akira interrupted his words. "Didn't you say we have to survive? Do as he says!". Rabbi obeyed him and took off his pants, but then they saw one of the most shocking scenery they ever saw in their life.

"He… has no dick!" Rabbi was shocked.

"So he is a woman?!" wondered Jacob.

"But he has no pussy! There is nothing here!" pointed out Akira. "What's going on?!"

"Alright, I should explain." said the noble. "My name is Zakk, or that was my previous incarnation's name". "When I was alive I had the biggest dick in the world. The gods were so impressed by my dick in the afterlife so we made a deal; I'll give them my dick and get incarnated with all of my memories."

"So that's why you have no dick." said Rabbi. "But how did you die in the first place?"

"Homo Sama killed me." He explained. "His henchman, Nathan and he fucked me at the same time. It was the happiest moment of my life". "They were so good, so I tried to role-play with them and give the impression that I suffered." "Nathan's dick was so tasty so I bit it, and by mistake tore apart his dick."

"What happened next?" asked Jacob.

"Homo Sama decided to execute me in the most brutal way; by drowning me and burning me by hellfire at the same time!" "But you see! I actually want to have sex with him again! But without dick I can't do it! I later learned in the afterlife that I made a mistake that was one of the key stones which led to Homo Sama's death!"

The three sat and waited for him to tell the rest of the story.

"Nathan couldn't live his life without his dick. So he killed himself. Then, Homo Sama's spirit broke apart, which was the key for Hikaru to defeat him was easier! Without me taking apart Nathan's dick, Homo Sama might be alive today!"

"We know Hikaru…" said Rabbi. "He is Homo Sama's nemesis! No matter what Homo did, Hikaru killed him again and again."

"So if you can't rape us, why did you shot at us?" asked Akira. "You clearly don't want to have sex with us. Did you really have to ruin our legs for the rest of our lives?"

Zakk giggled "Your legs are fine. Don't worry. What I used were rubber bullets covered by red-blood paint color. That's why you thought you were bleeding. Rubber bullets don't kill when using them on the legs. It will hurt like hell for some time, but you'll be fine." "Have you heard about the gang member Maejima Liger?"

"Wait, I know this incident" realized Akira. "At 1985 he had a mission to kill 18 gang members! He succeeded, or that's what he thought! His boss switched his bullets at his guns to rubber bullets, making him go for jail for 25 years and then to be executed while his targets stayed alive!"

"Exactly! I took the idea from Maejima's boss and used on you guys! That's how all of the other nobles were thinking that you were shot by real bullets as well!"

"So we need to find some way to revive him forever" said Akira.

That's when I got the idea and decided to talk to them. "Akira! Rabbi! Jacob! Listen to me! I'm Yahoveh, the true god of the world!"

"Yahoveh?!!!" Rabbi surprised that I talk to him. "What do you want us to do?"

"You three are loyal servants and friends of Homo Sama. Before you there were Nathan, Zubi, Rikka and Kaisa. Listen, now I have the means and strength to revive Homo Sama. Go to Renshuu, have mass anal orgy of thousands of lads and men, then pray for Homo Sama, that will help me change the world! I'll return the world back into its former self for how it was around 30 years ago when Homo Sama lived as Raven Hulk!"

"Wait! That's means that Jacob will die!" Rabbi was worried. "He wasn't born yet at the time! I also can't discard Akira! He is my friend! Going back to a time we hadn't met yet, can't you find better method?". Akira shed a tear for the touching words that Rabbi just said.

"Do not worry! I will take you three back to that old world, together! Without you three my plan will fail! I need someone to meet Homo Sama and change to world into different world. I also want that you guys will meet Nathan, Zubi, Rikka and Kaisa!". It's true. Going back in time without doing anything different will change nothing. All the events will be the same, and Homo will be killed by Hikaru again and again. "Zakk, can you help them?" I asked. "Give them a ride for Renshuu, will you?"

"No problem! I'll use my entire saving for that! If the world is going to be vanished I don't have to care about money anymore!"

"Come with us Zakk, I mean, literally!" said Jacob. "You may not have a dick but you still can be fucked from behind."

"Oh you are right! I'll join you to the orgy to a new world!" said Zakk. "So we don't have time. We must get going as soon as possible."

 

And so, I had to charge my magical abilities before the great act. I will return the world for how it was 30 years ago! Rabbi, Jacob, and Akira took a ride on Zakk's personal helicopter toward the holy country, Renshuu.

"By the way" asked Akira "Rabbi, what's your real name? I always call you 'Rabbi' since you never told me your name."

"My real name… Shit!!!! I forgot what my real name is!!!" he realized. "I've been called 'Rabbi' for so many years so I forgot…"

"Give me your passport damn it!" he looked at the passport "What the fuck?!!!!". It was written 'Rabbi' as his first name with no surname.

"Oh yeah… My ID was stolen many years ago and I already forgot at the time my real name so I wrote 'Rabbi' instead."

"I wonder what's going on with the master now… He must have returned to life as another person while we are going to save him…"

 

"Fuck!!!!!" Homo Sama ran in the jungle of the amazon for his life from a dark skinned people ancient tribe. "Fucking niggers I'm not your food!!!!"

"Food?!" called the nigger "Nah! We have better idea for you!"

"Mother fuckers!!!!!" he threw a rock at them so he could escape. But then the chief of the tribe appeared in front of him. "No I'm not tasty at all!!!! Have mercy on me!!!!"

 

Meanwhile Rabbi, Jacob, and Akira were in the middle of the flight toward Renshuu. To pass the time, they decided to play a game called "Categories", which you have to find a word that starts at the letter chosen in the category.

"Stop!" called Akira.

"D!" said Jacob.

"So animal at D… hmm… Dick!" said Rabbi

"Huh?! That's not an animal…" said Akira

"It is!" said Jacob. "If it has its own will to get harden with no reason, so it is alive like animal."

"Fine… what about plant?" asked Akira.

"Dick as well. It grows inside the ass like a flower" said Rabbi. You are good boys. If you had said "inside the pussy" I don't know what I had done to you.

"Fine… legitimate argument, what about an item?" asked Akira.

"Again, Dick!"

"I don't want to hear the reasoning for this one… you three ruined this game. Now at 'a boy name' we can have Dick as well. What about a 'job'?"

"Dictator!" laughed Jacob.

"God dammit with those shitty puns! It is not even a job."

"Then I'll have 'Dick' again" said Rabbi.

"God dammit!!!!!"

"No, really! It was slang to 'Detective' during the nineteen century!"

"You could have said 'Detective' then!!!!"

"Yeah but 'Dick' is funnier"

"Now for a place in the world…" wondered Akira.

"Get this Pro Gamer move!" called Jacob. "Dicks Butte!", "Dix!", and then "Dickey!". Those are really real places. Jacob didn't make those up.

Meanwhile with Homo Sama…

 

"No have mercy on me!!!!!" cried Homo who was taken to the altar. "What are you going to do with me?!!!!! Fucking niggers! I swear I'll rape every one of you!"

"You are going to be sacrificed for our god!" the chief took his sword. "We will take off your heart out of your body while you are still alive!"

"Fucking shit!!!! Even I don't do this shit!!!!!"

 

After a while, the men finally arrived at Renshuu. It was the time for today's usual tour, which meant hot anal sex orgy of thousands of men.

"So all of these people care about Elishah just like us" mumbled Rabbi.

"There are a lot of Christians here, and why there is fucking capybara?!" said Akira.

It was the time for the usual ceremony, climbing up the thousands of stairs toward the holy place and have hot anal sex. Zakk was fucked from behind with three men fucking his ass at once! Akira showed his six-pack abs which led to 20 men getting horny who tried to fuck him at the same time. Even one capybara joined the act. Meanwhile Rabbi fucked a Muslim terrorist, and bridged the hate between Jewish and Muslims for a short time. This is Homo's creed; he will make people forget their loyalties just for his ritual.

"Yahoveh!!!! Do it!!!! Return the world back to how it was thirty ago!!!!!" called Rabbi. And so I did activate the strongest spell. In a few minutes the world will change! I decided to check for Amaterasu, something was fishy with her. She is talking to someone. But who? I went to listen to her conversation.

"Hikaru, Mai, Sora!" she talked to them. What?! I must stop her! She is going to ruin my plans!!!! I shot a lighting beam to kill her.

"Yahoveh! This is where you'll lose! You may change the world, but we can save it!" Horus and Loki defended her.

No! Stop! My plans! Only I can do is fighting Horus and Loki, but I can't kill her at the same time! I had to kill them as soon as possible! While I fought them I heard the nightmarish words!

"Who are you?" asked Hikaru.

"I'm Amaterasu, one of the gods. There isn't enough time! Listen, right now Yahoveh is changing the world for how it was thirty years ago to revive Homo Sama! Everything that didn't exist at the time will vanish. All of the people's memories after that time will be gone. I'll use the little power I have to send you back so you could kill Homo Sama. You three are the only ones who can defeat him."

No! Stop! Don't do it Amaterasu!!!!

"What about Henry?" asked Mai. "He is my son as well. That's means he'll die?! We are taking him together with us!"

"Sadly I can't do it. Henry is the child of Homo Sama. I can't let the child of Homo Sama live."

Sora couldn't endure it anymore. "I had enough with this! How can you say such things?! Henry is my younger brother! We may not related by blood, but he is still my brother, my adorable younger brother!"

"I understand, but please, do as I say! There isn't enough time!"

I was able to destroy Horus. He won't able to fight for a few days! Now I have to destroy Loki as well and stop that bitch's plans to ruin my plans!

"Fine!" called Henry.

What?! No! Don't do it Henry! Argue a bit more for your life!

"Henry! What are you saying?!" insisted Mai to let her child live.

"Mom, Dad, Sis, if you hadn't adopted me I'd be dead with nowhere to live. You gave me the best life I could ever ask. It is a bit a shame that I'm going to vanish since I'm the child of that monster, but aren't all of the people in the world will be the same? I can't ask for more. Goddess, Do it!!!!"

No Amaterasu, please no!!!! I shot a rain of swords at her. But it was too late. The human world already changed. Everything vanished to nothing.

"Mom, Dad, Sora, thank you…" said Henry in his last words "You are the best family in the world…."

"Henry!!!!!!!!!!!!" cried his family.

No!!!!! My plans! Oh well… it doesn't matter… So she sent three, I sent three as well. A new old world has been created.  

Truck Isekai- Chapter 2- Go Straight to Jail, Dickhead!

  This story will be probably very short. I assume it will be no longer than six chapters. Therefore, I didn't feel the need to open a n...