Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Truck Isekai- Chapter 3- Four Nights! Battle Royal!

This story will be probably very short. I assume it will be no longer than six chapters. Therefore, I didn't feel the need to open a new website for it. Enjoy my latest work 'Truck Isekai' at the website of 'Homo Sama no Daibouken'.

I've heard once that very unique people have an access to something called "ability". If that is the truth then I'm of those ones with them. My ability is to see other worlds when I'm dreaming. This is how I can see the world of Roxanne and Jin Goshu. I have to test it if that is my wild imagination or really ability I have. I got my chance to test it. What I'm going to do is crazy, and cruel. "Crazuel" I'll call that. Yeah, that's a good word for it. People will hate me, I'll get punished, but I have to know this. The other world I've seen; is it real? Or have I gone mad with wild imagination?

We were taken by the guards. I didn't realize how many people were in this prison until now. I don't know where they are going to take us, probably to another prison. But who is that "Homo Sama" anyway? Weirdly enough they didn't put cuffs on us. I tried to remember each of my cellmates' faces. This very good looking one is Ben Zena; he is a soccer player. He was arrested for having sex with a fan, which was a minor. This other one with scars on his face is Rotseha Sidrati. He is insane one. He murdered his parents only to get their money and house for himself. And this one is Mitaabed Dafuk. He is twenty years old man with deep depression. His parents didn't know what to do with him, so they falsely accused him for trying killing them. That poor person… I'm sorry my mates, but you have to die. Don't worry; if my theory is correct, you will be transferred to another world and won't have to suffer the prison life. I pushed my way through the other cellmates. I have to be the one who gets to the trucks first!

"He is crazy! He really wants to die first!"

"He is fucked up in the head. The prison didn't do well for his mental health!"

My mates… this is part of the plan. Finally, I was the first in the line. Here they are! The trucks are coming! I took a deep breath and sprinted toward one of them. I climbed for the driver seat, and used my special weapon; a knife from the dining room. In prison you don't know when you'll have to use one of these. Save every tool you can save. Now it is the time! I stabbed the driver with the knife at his nape and killed him. Then I took control of the steering wheel. I memorized the face of the one I'm going to kill. Green hair, long ears, big nose, and scarred lips. I don't know his name, but I'll call him Richard. Richard, die!!!!! I pushed the gas, and run over him! He is dead!

"What are you doing?!" called one. I would later learn that his name is Nathan. He shot his gun and pierced through the truck's wheel. "Homo Sama Sama, I'm so sorry. He killed our precious loot!"

"It is fine!" said the orange haired one named Homo Sama. "He was ugly anyway without any potential to be sexy." So he is their boss. I was arrested and put in one of the trucks. We were taken to a different prison. I used my time to test my theory. I closed my eyes…

"What's going on?!!!!! Where am I?!!!!" called the one who I named Richard said. He found himself in the other world of Roxanne and Jin Goshu at a high mountain. Two minutes later he was eaten by a big black dragon. So my theory is correct! There is an another world. I wonder if I can see Roxanne. I tried to concentrate so I could see Roxanne.

 

"Don't stop! Goshujin Sama!!!!!!!"

"Roxanne! I love you! You are perfect!!!!" he pushed even deeper.

Roxanne turned her back. "Let's try it on this pose…"

"Fine… if it hurts, tell me. Here I go!"

"I love you… Goshujin Sama…" she kissed him.

They are so lucky… The one I killed is having more fun than me…

"Goshujin Sama, can I ask a question?"

"Ask everything."

"You are not going to come back to your world, right?"

"Never! I won't leave you alone. I got turned on… want another round?"

"Yeah, let's do it."

What?!!!! Anat never wanted another round. Even when she was at her prime! Damn that kid! Don't take my woman!!!!!

 

After the long drive I arrived at an airport alongside the other prisoners. Some other prisoners arrived; probably from other prisons. "What are you going to do with us?!!!!!" one person called.

"Release us at once!!!!!"

Homo Sama came and stood in front of us alongside Nathan and Zubi and said "You are going to be released very soon. But first, you'll have to play a game. Have you heard about the online multiplayer shooter game 'Four Nights Battle Royal'?"

Meital really likes that game… I wish she wasn't spending my money on stupid costumes. She said her friends will discriminate if she'll use the basic costumes that come with the game because it is 'not cool' but she should learn to resists her fake friends. I bought PayStation 5 just for her. I regret not playing it and now I've lost my chance. There was one game I wanted to try called 'Dog of War'. From what I've seen from the trailer it is about a dog whose bitch and puppy were killed by other dogs and therefore he goes to avenge and kill all of the other dogs at Greece. The game looks great.

"As the game's name suggests, you'll fight and kill each other for four nights." Nathan said. "The whole game will be aired on television in America. In short- it is a reality show and you guys were chosen to be the participants, all one thousand of you!"

One thousand?!!!! How am I supposed to kill one thousand?!!!! Oh wait it is nine hundred and ninety nine… but still! It is an insane number to kill! I also don't want to kill anyone! I'll end up in jail!!

"Why should we risk our lives?!" one person shouted.

"That's because the survivors will receive a prize! An awesome prize! Something it is worth killing for! Something it is worth risking your lives for!" Nathan called. "But we won't tell what the prize yet, only the winners will know."

"What if I don't want to participate?" I asked.

"Then we will kill you right away!" Homo Sama laughed.

That monster! He is not giving us a choice to begin with! It is or we die now or maybe later! That fiendish troll with his orange hair and his M tattoo on his forehead!; sending us to die like a cattle before turning into a hamburger on restaurant that takes half of your monthly income just because you wanted eat to something different for a while! I won't die! I still have my daughters I want to see in the future! I also want to see Roxanne! Maybe the prize can send me to her world and then I'll ask her to be my wife! Then I'll return to my world and we'll take my daughters back from my monster ex-wife and we'll build a family together! It is possible! The prize isn't money- if it was Homo Sama would have said so because it is generic prize! It is something special! I'll do it! I'll risk my life! For my daughters, and more importantly for Roxanne- the ultimate wife!

A giant airplane took all one thousand of us to a small island. I saw from the windows the island. The island had a lot of hills and trees, with some lakes and rivers. It had some buildings; exactly like in the game. There was a screen at the east side of the island. It was massive and probably bigger than the Eiffel Tower. It was written '1000' on it. So I assume that when every person dies the number will go down. So the massive screen meant for us to know how many were left before the end of the game. The airplane was right above the island, and then, out of nowhere some weird pink mist covered the island. The doors of the airplane opened. "Jump!" Homo Sama said to a person.

"Wait I don't have a parachute!" the person said.

"I don't care!" Homo Sama kicked his ass and pushed him. The person fell and smashed into the ground from who knows who high. I looked it from the windows and saw a massive blood puddle. There was no trace to his body! It all blew up to pieces! I was about to throw up… He was killed in such a brutal way! The number on the big screen changed to '999'. So this is what death game this is… and it even hasn't started yet…

"Master Homo Sama…" Zubi said "Please give them some parachutes… or else all of them will die."

"Of course. I just wanted to kill one for the kicks." Homo Sama said and gave us parachutes. I jumped from the airplane. The parachute activated on its own at certain point. I landed on the top of the building. If it is like the game there should be some guns out there. I went down to the second floor and found it! A gun! I was about to take it but then someone called "This gun is mine you son of the bitch!!!!" and shot me. He missed. I shot without aiming and was lucky. I managed to shot his mouth and I killed him. I searched his body and took his guns and ammo. I heard some gun shots and looked from the windows. I saw the battle royal starts and a lot of people were killed. I looked at the big screen and saw the number… 801! It has been only a few minutes since the game started but almost 200 people were killed! This is insane! I have to survive somehow! When I think about that… while I didn't see every person's face, I'm pretty sure all of the people in this game are men. So the prize is Roxanne!!! Yes! I'll win for her!

I heard a sound of incoming steps. I held my gun tightly and I pressed against the wall. Then when the person came I surprised him and aimed and was about to shoot "Amihai?!" I saw him and I was in shock.

"Yosef?!"

"What are you doing here?!"

"Those are my words! What are YOU doing here?!"

"What am I doing here?!!!! It is because of you! Because of you I was sent to prison!" I shouted at anger.

"shh!!! Be quite." He whispered. People could know we are here…"

"You own me explanations!"

"I know… but let's change location. People are coming. They heard your gun shot. It is not safe here."

 

We walked for ten minutes into a cave Amihai found when he landed on the island. I aimed my gun at him "Now! Talk!"

"Put down the gun Yosef! We are family, aren't we?!"

"Family?! You threw your 'family' under the bus. You forced me to drive your truck without license and because of that I'm in prison!"

"You are in prison because you killed someone by hit and run. The truck was just added bonus. None of this is my fault!"

"So you are playing dirty, aren't you?!"

"Yosef! Think for a second! Why do you think I'm here in this death game with you?!"

"I don't know and I don't care!"

"It is Anat!!!"

"Anat?!"

"Soon after you were sent to prison our parents fell ill. They were worried about you!"

"'were'?! So you mean they don't care anymore?!"

"No! It is because they are dead!"

I was in shock. Anat's parents treated me like their own son. My parents in law are dead!

"Anat used their death to take control over their inheritance. But she had one problem! It was me! She didn't want to share half of it with me. So she blamed me for forcing you driving the truck without license. I was sent to arrest until my first trial. But soon after that Homo Sama abducted me to this death game!"

I put down my gun "Amihai… I'm sorry… I didn't know…"

"It is fine. Brother, I'm sorry as well." He hugged me.

"Can you tell me how my daughters are doing?"

"I didn't want you know… it will too hard for you to know…"

"Tell me!" I got worried.

"Anat asked her young boyfriend to make children with her. But it turns out he is a psychopath… he agreed only if she'll sell her real daughters as slaves in Congo, and raise only his children."

"She didn't sell them… right?"

"She did…"

I screamed and pulled my hairs. I didn't know what to do. I heard Amihai saying something to me and I fell to the ground. Everything was black… there is nothing worth living for anymore… my daughters… my only hope I have in life are GONE! Is there a reason to live anymore?! I passed out. In my dreams I saw Jin Goshu and Roxanne again. They moved into a big house together. And again, they fucked in a new pose. The one I killed enjoys his life while my life couldn't be even worse.

When I woke up I saw ten dead people around me. I saw Amihai injured and in critical condition. "Amihai! Did you kill those people?!"

"They came after us after they heard your scream two days ago. I had to protect you, but I barely managed."

"Two days?! So long has passed?!"

"Yosef, there are only two days left. Survive, and bring Meital and Orly back! It is not over yet!"

I took my guns "Wait here. All of the survivors will win the prize when the game will over. Please don't die." I went outside and looked at the big screen. It was written 437. So it is 435 to kill! Something was burning inside of me. I killed one by one. Even after getting shot at my shoulders and legs it somehow didn't stop me. After half a day the number on the big screen changed to 318 but at this point my adrenaline vanished. I started thinking about all of the people I've killed and regretted doing so. I was about to shoot another one but then dropped my gun. "No more!"

"Then die!" my opponent said.

"No! Stop! Think about it! Why should we kill each other?! Everyone who will survive will get the prize anyway!"

My opponent dropped his gun "You are right… I may have raped and killed some teenagers for fun in my past… but I never had to do so nonstop for four days…"

"Let's ask everyone to stop the war." And so we did. Surprisingly everyone agreed and everyone ceased fire for one day. Only half a day was left. But I didn't know that Homo Sama was smarter than us…

Homo Sama called with a megaphone that was heard in the entire island "So that's how you want to play? Fine! Some of you probably played 'Four Nights'. As I said; this game is real life version of that game. Think for second about the pink mist."

The pink mist? In the game it is used as… I realized! Amihai is in danger!!!!! The pink mist started closing on us. People who touched it turned into ash in a second. I had to run away! But Amihai! He can't run! I looked at the horizon! The cave Amihai is in… the mist is about to advance there! I have to save him! I ran to that place! "What are you doing?!" someone grabbed me. "You'll die!"

"But Amihai!!!!"

"Think about yourself first! He is gone!"

The mist closed on the cave Amihai was in. "No!!!! Amihai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I can't believe it! My daughters are slaves in Africa! My brother in law died saving me! My parents in law are dead! My life couldn't be even worse. Now with only half a day left I had survive with people at this small arena of twenty dunam. I didn't even need to look at the screen- we are exactly 50 people.

One dark skinned man shot at another person and killed him.

"What are you doing?!" I screamed "We agreed to stop the war!!!!"

"Things have changed! If I won't kill they'll close the mist even more!" the dark skinned man said.

"You are insane!" another person said.

"Don't try to act like you are different!!!" the dark skinned man said "We were sent to prison for a reason! When I was twenty years old I killed my grandparents because they refused to buy me cigarettes when I was nine! And the man I killed was no different- he was gay!"

Out of nowhere the mist disappeared. The dark skinned man was shot and killed. Homo Sama came in front of us and stomped the dead body's head. "Don't dare saying gays are insane!!!" he shot another bullet at the dead body. "The game is over! You guys are the winners! Put down your weapons!"

"But there is half a day left." I said.

"It doesn't matter. It works the best for me! Well… you probably want to know what your prize is, right?"

I was excited. I'm along with the other 47 people is going to get the prize! I hope it is Roxanne or something that can bring back my daughters from Africa!

"Listen carefully!" Homo Sama said. "The prize is…. Me! You are going to be my sex slaves!"                                 

Truck Isekai- Chapter 3- Four Nights! Battle Royal!

This story will be probably very short. I assume it will be no longer than six chapters. Therefore, I didn't feel the need to open a new...